10am to 2pm
The career fair is only open to job seekers who already have access onto the military installation (Military ID or CAC Card). Transition Careers cannot sponsor or provide access for job seekers regardless of pre-registration.
- Click on the “JOB SEEKER – REGISTRATION” button above. You can pre-register and create a Free, Highlighted & Anonymous Account On Our Job Board. All the employers we deal with nationwide can access our job board and it is networked with over 1000 other job boards.
Even if you can’t attend the event do the following two steps.
1) Create your free job seeker account and post your resume on our job board. All the employers we deal with nationwide can access our job board. Click on the “JOB SEEKER – REGISTRATION” button above
2) Email one copy of your resume (Microsoft Word format only) before the career fair takes place toResume@TransitionCareers.com so we can share it with the employers at this event. Please put in the subject line of the email “FT GORDON – 04 DEC 2014“.
- Invite your friends, family & colleagues who are experienced professionals.
- Active Federal Security Clearance is preferred but not mandatory.
- Military or business attire is strongly recommended when attending the event.
- Admission is free to attend.
- Experienced professionals with the following backgrounds and experience are invited.
|analysts||finance professionals||program managers|
|communications/signal professionals||homeland security professionals||
|consultants||information assurance professionals||technicians|
|contracting/acquisition professionals||information technology specialists||trainers/instructors|
|cyber security professionals||intelligence professionals||& more…|